Spring baseball and softball are fast approaching. Player evaluations for Arcadia Little League will be held at Echo Canyon School for baseball and at the Camelback Christian Church for softball. The times of day (based on age) are listed below. Here are a few notes about evaluations:
- All players ages 8-12 (baseball) and ages 9-12 (softball) MUST complete a player evaluation to be placed on a team.
- This is an evaluation and NOT a tryout. All players will be placed on a team.
- During the evaluation the player will be asked to do their best at the following skills: Running, Infield, Outfield, Pitching and Batting.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your time slot to allow for check-in and warming up.
- Cleats are mandatory for tryouts. Players also will need helmets and gloves.
- Any players who wish to play up in a "draft" division, must have prior approval from the Baseball/Softball Player Agent.
- Failure to attend evaluations will result in your child not being placed on a team.
MANDATORY BASEBALL PLAYER EVALUATIONS TIMES:
Saturday, January 26, at Echo Canyon
Saturday, February 2, at Echo Canyon
Lower divisions (7 years old and younger) are not required to tryout
Baseball Farm AAA (8 year olds) 8 - 9:30 a.m. Echo Canyon South Field
Baseball Minors (9 year olds) 9:30 - 10:15 a.m. Echo Canyon South Field
Baseball Minors (10 year olds) 10:15 - 11:30 a.m. Echo Canyon South Field
Baseball Majors (11 & 12 year olds) 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Echo Canyon South Field
Baseball Juniors - No Tryout Required
MANDATORY SOFTBALL PLAYER EVALUATIONS TIMES:
Saturday, January 26, at Camelback Christian Church
Saturday, February 9, at Echo Canyon
Lower divisions (8 years old and younger) are not required to tryout
Girls Minors (9 & 10 year olds) 9:00 - 9:30 a.m.
Girls Majors (11 & 12 year olds) 9:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Players must attend during their designated times to be evaluated by the correct managers. Not sure of your child’s Little League Age? click HERE FOR AGE DETERMINATION CHART